Sunday, March 18, 2007

Browser of choice

I think the number one reason that I started using Firefox, was for a feeling of independence. I felt like a rebel not using Microsoft stuff. It felt good exploring new territory. I had tried out several other browsers before I found Firefox. They were kind of fun, sorta fancy, but not real effective. I started getting into web development about the same time that I started using Firefox. They go hand in hand in this category. Getting "plug-ins" and "extending Firefox" is probably the easiest thing to do. Remember that the more extensions you install can possibly have an effect on your browsers characteristics and performance. Don't worry though, they are easy to un-install. I joined this community rite off the bat (Spread Firefox). When you think about it, We are a large community! But when you look at it, we are just a stone in the shoe of Internet Explorer. Hey, it's a long walk and were feeling no pain. It's interesting to watch it grow like this. See the live down load numbers at the top of the 101blog page. Thanks for stopping by:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home